2011年4月10日 星期日

[I Believe....]

I Believe....That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but, we are responsible for who we become. I Believe...That you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever. I Believe....Two people can look at the exact sameThing and see something totally different. I Believe...That your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you. I Believe...That even when you think you have no more to give, When a friend cries out to you,you will find the strength to help. I Believe...That credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being. I Believe....That the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon. I Believe....That you should send this to all of the people that you believe in.. I just did. 'The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; They just make the most of everything they have.

沒有留言:

張貼留言